This week we are proud to be the Star Advisor on the Liverpool City Region Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) Local Growth Hub website, putting social impact measurement in the spotlight.
Social Know How CIC has been an Advisor on the Hub for sometime now. We offer local businesses in the Liverpool City Region answers to key questions around social impact measurement:
- What is social impact and why should I measure it?
- How do I demonstrate my social, environmental and economic impact?
- How do I write and implement a social impact strategy?
- How can I make the most of the Public Services (Social Value) Act 2012?
- Where I can get support and advice on SROI?
- How can I use social impact measurement to be more effective and efficient in my business?
The Local Growth Hub is a one stop shop approach to business support that actively engages companies and connects them with advisors across the Liverpool City Region. It provides a single access point for businesses to discover the advice and support they need to flourish.
In turn, this opens opportunities for advisors by providing a route in to businesses that have an identified need. Local Growth Hub regional brokers deliver face to face advice to businesses, tailored to local needs and help align local support with national programmes.
There are several ways to access the Local Growth Hub services:
- By searching by advisor type or topic on the Local Growth Hub website
- Via their Local Growth Hub broker
- on Twitter @localgrowthhub and on LinkedIn
Have questions or need support with maximising or measuring your social impact? Then get in touch – we would love to chat with you.